Gizmobo gives you all the latest mobile phone release dates, specifications, comparisons, and prices in more than 20 countries. Xiaomi Tech was founded as a Chinese smartphone producer in 2010 and soon reached high market shares in its home market.
Moreover, it has a higher touch refresh rate of 144Hz which provides smooth touches on the screen. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G price in China 2023, Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G Price in is CNY 2,598. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G smartphone Price in China, Specifications as on 29 April, 2023. The Black Shark 4 official price in the Philippines is ₱24 stock ROMs,950.00 for the (6GB + 128GB) variant, ₱26,990.00 for the (8GB + 128GB), ₱29,990.00 (12GB + 128GB), and ₱34,990.00 (12GB + 256GB). Do check the full specs below and don’t forget to visit our updated Black Shark Price list.
- To assess the quality of a device’s sensor features, we calculate a score that takes into account all sensor information.
- Unsurprisingly, everyone wants to check powerful phones using the AnTuTu benchmark.
- Having highly responsive physical buttons helped transform me from one of the worst at mobile shooters, to crushing the leaderboards.
- Games and special settings for gamers can be managed in the so-called Shark Space.
- However, screen size is not included in our calculation matrix because it is relative and difficult to quantify.
When it comes to video, you can shoot up to 4K at 60 FPS with the main lens, 4K at 30 FPS with the ultra wide-angle and 1080p at 30 FPS with the selfie camera. The Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen ticks all the boxes for a gaming experience. The variable refresh rate can go up to 144 Hz and the touch sampling rate up to 720 Hz. The latter number isn’t really impressive in 2022, the OnePlus 10 Pro can hit 1,000 Hz, for example. From there you can manage all your games, accessories and all game-related settings like universal brightness, auto-rejecting phone calls and choosing refresh rates. Shark Space is also able to be called on by swiping the corners of the Black Shark in any game that you’re playing to change things on-the-fly.
- We have a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a quality we all know etc.
- Even better, the last time we checked online, we discovered the phone is 5G capable.
- According to reports, the Black Shark 4 will come with the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
- It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU.
Meanwhile, the Pale Grey offers a matte finish that is comfortable to hold and doesn’t look like it needs to be wiped down constantly. After spending a couple of weeks with the Black Shark 4, there are some things that the phone does really well, along with a few annoyances. However, as soon as you switch to 2x zoom (digital), the loss of quality is very noticeable. The macro is not as bad as I expected, I was surprised by the beauty of some close-up shots. The manufacturer does not provide an official guarantee for software and security updates. So expect the bare minimum of one to two Android releases and three years of security updates. Unfortunately, we find the same problems as on MIUI such as ads in native applications (even the file manager).